Friday, August 19, 2011

This is to make Smeller happy.... but is mostly about things I hate

I really do not have the right mindset to actually blog, but lets face it....if Tila Tequila has 100 hits a day, I can easily double it without strategic nip-slips.  (Prob tripple with nudity, but I have class... or I act like I do)


This blog is about my inner thoughts, and your lack of a social life to give you time to read my opinions on things that really don't matter.  My friend just thought it would be funny to read my inner thoughts, and since I can type faster than you can read... I might as well go for it.  (If I monetize I can make cash while doing it,  right after I sell all my gold at the mall and call that hand written sign on the street that states I can fire my boss.) I am going to be sooo freaking rich I can finally eat three meals a day in LA!  


No comments:

Post a Comment