Monday, August 22, 2011

Things I Fear. #1 Spiders

OH HELL DO I HATE THOSE EIGHT LEGGED FREAKS!  They are the most disgusting thing in the entire world.  covered in germs from the eight shoeless feet, and filled to the brim with poison and creepiness.  The fuckers suck the blood out of their victims and then let them die in the spiders homes.... If a human did that the person would be put to death for crimes against humanity!  WTF do we think it is normal for some creature to do it!  SICK!

Today I was going to the bathroom at work (Apparently I have not gotten enough hits on this site to make any money, WTF people!  Share this blog so I can become rich).  When I stood up to flush the toilet, there he was, the pervy spider with the urine fetish watching me!  I felt used, dirty, violated, and frightened.  The freaking beast was sitting there getting his jollies off of unsuspecting girls. And he has 6 eyes, so he is getting this image in his mind 6 ways to sunday!

I also hate how they hide in these horrible places like on the ceiling or in corners where my vacuum does not go!  Really, you sit there and threaten me in my home, then you hide away like some scared child!?  Well I hate kids Arachnid, so you are going down!

Spiders are the scum of the earth!  They are creepy, they kill things, and they can eat mammals!  Any bug that can eat a small furry creature is disgusting in my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment